Did you know?
If you test positive for COVID-19 and have symptoms, antiviral medication can help! For information on available treatment in NH, go to www.covid19.nh.gov/resources/treatment-resources
COVID-19 Mobile Vaccination Clinics
Information about Mobile Vaccination Clinics
The COVID-19 Mobile Vaccination Clinic Map:
COVID-19 Vaccination in NH | On-Site Medical Services (on-sitemedservices.com)
How can I withdraw/remove my information from New Hampshire Immunization Information System (NHIIS)?
- Download the Withdraw & Remove Information from the New Hampshire Immunization Registry form by clicking on the form name.
- Fill up the details and give it to your current Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP will complete the form, sign it and fax the form to the NHIIS.
- If you don’t have a current PCP, your previous PCP can also fill up the form and send it to NHIIS.
- Please note, you must sign the Choose not to Participate in the New Hampshire Immunization Registry (Opt-Out) form and give it to your PCP to prevent any future information coming to NHIIS. Please have a discussion with your PCP on the benefits of sharing data with NHIIS. Additionally, you will unable to retrieve your immunization record from the patient portal if you withdraw your immunization data with NHIIS.
- English (English)
- Español (Spanish)
- Ikinyarwanda (Kinyarwanda)
- नेपाली (Nepali)
- Kiswahili (Swahili)
- العربية (Arabic)
- Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole)
- Ikirundi (Kirundi)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Soomaali (Somali)
- Maay (Maay/Mai Mai)
- မြန်မာစကာ (Burmese)
- Français (French)
- Bosanski (Bosnian)
- Hrvatski (Croatian)
- Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
- 普通话 (Mandarin Chinese)
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ (Punjabi)
- Русский (Russian)
- Ελληνικά (Greek)
- हिंदी (Hindi)