Vaccination Record Instructions
Instructions for accessing your vaccination record.
Please read these instructions before proceeding:
To access your COVID-19 vaccination record
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Allow this page to generate pop-ups (do not block pop-ups).
- If not already installed, install Adobe Acrobat Reader (used to view the Official Immunization Record). Download for free at https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Enter your name, date of birth and gender. Please note, the spelling of your name must be exactly the same as it was entered at the time of vaccination.
- Choose “Patient” unless you are the parent/guardian of a child younger than 18.
- Your access code must be the same as it was entered at the time of vaccination. If you or your medical provider registered for vaccine in VAMS or VINI with an email address or phone number, you must use the same email address to get access to the NHIIS. Then click search.
- If the information is correct and if your vaccine record has been uploaded to the IIS, you will be redirected to a page which prompts you to request a verification code. This code will be sent to the email or cell phone number on file to ensure only you can access your confidential information. The verification code will be valid for 10 minutes.
After entering the verification code, you will have access to your electronic immunization record.
Click on the “Download COVID-19 Record” button to download an electronic record of your COVID-19 immunization.
Click on the “Download Full Record” to download your complete vaccination Record.
Tips to ensure you can access your record
- Please make sure to use the same exact cell phone number or email address that you have provided to your primary provider or used while creating an account in VAMS or VINI.
- Please ensure you have access to the same cell phone number or email while generating the verification code. The verification code is valid for only 10 minutes.
- You will have 3 attempts to enter your information correctly. If you enter any information incorrectly in 3 attempts, the portal will prevent you or anyone using the same IP address from trying to access your records for 30 minutes.
- If you are 18 years old or older, you must select, “I am the patient” in the drop-down menu, regardless whether the patient has a health proxy or not.
- The NHIIS portal represents only data reported and entered into the NHIIS. If you have additional immunizations that should be included in the portal, please contact your primary physician to add the missing immunizations to NHIIS. If any information is incorrect and needs to be changed, please fill out this form and mail the completed form with copies of supporting to New Hampshire Immunization Program, 29 Hazen Drive Concord, NH 03301, attn.: Registry Administrator or send via secured fax to (603) 696-3266. For further assistance, please call (603) 271-0301.
- If you previously opted out of NHIIS, you will not be able to use the patient portal because your information was not recorded in NHIIS. If you would like to change your opt-out status to access your immunization information through the portal, please contact your primary provider to request to change your opt-out status. If you don’t have a primary care provider, call (603) 271-0301 for assistance.